If you’re a coach, consultant, trainer, learning & organisational development professional, human resource consultant or an organisational psychologist, the Genos Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Programme will dramatically enhance your credentials and credibility by making you an expert in applying Emotional Intelligence (EI) in the workplace.
In order to assist organisations worldwide in improving the emotional intelligence of their employees and leaders alike, Genos International has designed a unique emotional intelligence certification programme.
When you participate in the Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification Programme, you’ll learn from world-renowned experts in the field, sharing knowledge of Genos’ work with large, multinational companies, as well as medium and small organisations on an ongoing basis. During the certification process, you’ll have access to the wealth of knowledge and experience that these facilitators and mentors bring to the table.
As a Genos certified EI practitioner, you'll be able to:
1. Work and sell the full suite of Genos emotional intelligence products and programmes as a formally certified EI practitioner.
2. Provide an expert perspective on the business case for and benefits of EI in the workplace.
3. Apply the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence in client solutions to raise employee engagement, enhance resilience, improve teamwork, raise leader productivity and create a positive climate for change.
4. Powerfully debrief Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment results with individuals and teams.
5. Access the Genos University and Member Portal FREE for life. Receive free access to the Genos Partner app for resources and materials at your fingertips.
6. Deliver 5 'ready-to-deliver' 1-day workshops accompanied by PPT slide deck, workbooks and best practices that can be delivered virtually or face to face.
7. Work with sales and client-facing teams using Emotionally Intelligent Sales Reports & Programmes.
8. Support clients in identifying, recruiting and developing emotionally intelligent people using the unique Genos EI Selection Report.
9. Utilise our unique Emotional Culture Index and help your clients identify how their teams are feeling to prepare and develop enhancement programmes.
10. Deliver compelling keynote presentations on all aspects of Emotional Intelligence and build your reputation using Genos ready made training content, social media support and marketing best practices.
Who should participate in this Emotional Intelligence Certification?
Whether you work in an organisation or independently with clients, this course is designed for anyone responsible for changing the way people work.
If you’re a coach, consultant, internal or external trainer or facilitator, L&D/OD/HR professional or you are simply focused on transforming how people work together – this course is for you.
(ICF Coaches receive 10 Core Competency hours & 4 Resource Development hours).
Become Genos Certified 'at your own pace and in your own space'.
Access eight, one-hour recorded modules on-demand, and as your schedule* permits.
*To be completed within 3 months
Become Genos Certified by attending live sessions via ZOOM.
Six, 90-minute sessions delivered live by Black Dog Consultants
27th July till 12th August 2020.
Experience what it means to be a client – complete your own EI assessment and have it fed back to you in a one-on-one, so that you’re also working on your own development as you progress through the programme.
Receive a Development Tips workbook to assist with your personal EI Development.
Weekly deep-dive into every aspect of Emotional Intelligence
Receive a comprehensive Certification pack to support you through the course.
With each module, explore a unique aspect of implementing emotional intelligence in your organisation or with your clients.
Learn from internationally recognised experts and Master Trainers who work with Fortune 500 companies every day during interactive and engaging sessions
Deepen your expertise with Genos University & Genos Partner App
With your lifetime membership to Genos University and our exclusive Partner App, our online support for Certified Practitioners is unlike any other partner.
You’ll learn about all aspects of the Genos business from our expert team members and from other Certified Practitioners. You’ll meet, network and collaborate with talented practitioners from around the world.
Earn your formal certified practitioner qualification
To achieve formal certification, you’ll debrief the results of a fictional candidate with your Master Trainer playing the part of the candidate.
The Master Trainer will provide you with feedback on your competence with our
8-step coaching model, and will provide necessary support to get you feeling completely confident of your ability to effectively debrief reports.
Genos Master Trainer & Facilitator
Sally enjoys working with leaders and teams to help them understand how their behaviour can influence, inspire and engage others. Conversely, she won’t shirk from respectfully holding the mirror to someone, if that’s not the impact they are having. To work in this space, Sally has a direct but charismatic style and flexes this regularly as a Master Trainer and Practitioner of the Genos suite of Emotional Intelligence tools. Sally has also been invited to speak at Asia’s largest HR conference in Singapore where she successfully managed to lead a fully interactive session (with over 400 delegates), on the subject of ‘Emotional Intelligence in the Age of Artificial Intelligence’.
If you would like to see her in action, Sally most recently hosted the 'Resilient Asia Challenge', a 5-part complimentary virtual series designed to support the community to harness the stress in their lives and build a mindset of resilience.